Teacher Tools and Sites
Pictures and Graphics - Public Domain
Plagiarism and Paper Editors
Citation Site The Citation Machine
On Line Paper Rater - Double check your editing and writing level.
GoAnimate - Create your own animations
Blabberize - Animate your mouth!
Symaloo - Create a home page of links- button style!
Dipity - Create your own time line....
Voki - Create your avitar
TodaysMeet - Join in a meeting room on line
Remind101 - Automatic Texting for group texts from your computer
Teacher Learning Sites
The Teaching Channel- videos, chats, etc for teachers
School Tube - For students
ThingLink - Link to video etc. to make your presentation come alive
Timelines in TimeToast - Wow, nice timelines with pop up bubbles.
In The Cloud
1. Diigo in Education Home
2. Diiigo tutorial for Research - annotate, archive and organize
3. Diigo tutorial via Slideshare Social bookmarking & Annotation with Diigo by jdorman
4. Using diigo in the Classroom A site with a lot of information for the classroom by Vivan Cockrell, Christian Howd, Jeffrey Murry, Rebekah Price, Lindsey Tinney, and Jessica Valasek
5. Google bookmarks tutorial from Craig Daniels
6. Bundlenut- Create quick bundles of Internet links to share with others
7. iCloud- sharing resources between Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Apple PCs)
Google Scholar Searches only journals and research sites
Google Kids Safe Search Engine
MEL Michigan Education Site - all ages
Internet Safety and Netiquette
Bullying Tool Kid - Common Sense Education's site
Evaluating Web Sites
Web sites to test evaluation by students.
https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/ Free, easy, fast.
Live Binder - Informative binders with about every type of information you can think of! Use others or make your own.
Zamzar - File conversion tool. Way awesome! convert anything to anything
Goo.gl - Shorten your url into something usable.
Photo-Brain Storming- Creativity
1. PearlTrees is a unique way to gather urls, photos and content and organize them in a 'tree' format to share with others
2. Exploratree includes templates and quick formats to create some great Advance Organizers
3. Drop Mind, where you can create FREE visual and interactive presentations or mindmaps
4. MindMeister lets you work together online, and has a mobile application
5. Creately is a place for diagramming and mind mapping
6. Draw Anywhere flowcharts, diagrams and organizational charts
7. WordSift is a cloud creator, and for a quick-start video, click here.
8. ABCya includes educational games for kids, including Word Clouds
9. Kaywa has a quick and easy QR code creator
10. Mindmup is a great mind mapping tool to create and share publicly